- IUI 2020 Tutorial: Computational Interaction with Bayesian Methods
- CHI 2019 Course: Computational Interaction with Bayesian Methods
- 5th Summer School on Computation Interaction 2019
Master’s Level Courses
- ELEC-E7851 – Computational User Interface Design (5 cr)
- ELEC-E7861 – Research Project in Human-Computer Interaction P
- ELEC-E7870 – Advanced Topics in User Interfaces L V (3-5 cr)
- ELEC-E7880 – Quality of Experience (3 cr)
- ELEC-D7010 – Engineering for Humans (5 cr)
New HCI Major at Aalto University
Our brand new Masters-level Major in Human-Computer Interaction started in 2018.
Studies in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) prepare future experts and leaders who use advanced methodology to design and develop information technology for the benefit of people. The studies (120 ECTS credits) consist of a major subject studies, Master’s thesis (30 ECTS) and elective studies (25-35 ECTS). The Human-Computer Interaction major is available in two forms, short and long. The short major (40-45 ECTS) includes a minor subject (20-25 ECTS). In the long major (55-65 ECTS), a student chooses courses from the course offerings available in the CCIS.
EIT Digital International Master’s
We also participate in the international EIT Digital Master’s programme HCID, which now offers specialization in computational interaction: